Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Kiss

I just got a kiss from both of my parents, in front of everyone at the bus terminal. A lovely kiss.

I was not ashamed of it. I was happy and calm. Happiness overwhelmed me. Being an adult still kissed by his parents at his cheek and forehead. To me, it means the whole world. Now and forever.

A kiss that was able to calm the storm in my heart. Such that the power Allah has bestowed upon them. They are my world.

A piece of advice - friend, small things do matter. A kiss, a thank, an 'I love you', a hug, a smile or even a soft pat on the back. When you become parents one day, don't overlook this thing. Trust me, it means a lot!

As much as those things mean to your children one day, so do to your parents. So, love your parents and express it. Today.

Parents are not perfect, note that. But, we are human. We are capable of choosing how to respond.

Therefore,

Appreciate and love. :)

That's how our Prophet lived his life.

When someone says to you 'Uhibbuka fillah', reply 'Ahabbakallazi ahbabtani fiih'. It's sunnah.

Nevertheless, I love my parents so much! :D
Allahumma ighfirli zunubi waliwaalidaiyya warhamhuma kama rabbayani saghira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila lah komen. Untuk perkongsian ilmu, teguran membina, dan pengerat ukhuwwah.